Kinesisk online i virtuelle klasserom.
IFLAs utdanningsseksjon, som ledes av den dynamiske Anna Maria Tamarro, har bedt om faglige bidrag til deres E-learning Discussion Group – se Call for Papers. Fristen for å levere forslag (300 ord) er 30. desember. Fristen for å levere paper er 15. april.
Topics to be addressed within the Call
- Inspiring learning in Libraries: e-learning collaboration experiences with educational institutions.
- Lifelong e-Learning in Libraries.
- Library cooperation and e-learning process
- The use of libraries in e-learning process related to education and further education.
- Pedagogical methods and e-learning strategies developed for and adapted to adult education and groups with special needs, e.g. persons with disabilities, the gender perspective.
- The professional profile of the librarian involved in e-learning, for example skills in pedagogy, didactics and ICT.
- The creation of electronic networks between public libraries, research libraries, school libraries and special libraries for e-learning.
- The development of networks between public libraries and educational institutions and organisations for e-learning.
- The use of information and communication technologies (ICT) in libraries to support lifelong e-learning.
- Library and educational policy
- Cooperation between the library community and the educational community.
Authors are encouraged to present a theoretical exploration of the educational and social roles of information professionals. Views from students are welcome.