Count the traffic
Count the traffic (CTT) is a method for systematic mapping of user activities in libraries and other visitor oriented institutions.
1150-1230. Practice in small groups
- Phase 1: Define zones and activities
- Phase 2: Carry out observation
- Phase 3: Compute results
1230-1300. Present results and discuss the exercise
- Count the traffic. IFLA paper 2008.
- A PPT presentation of CTT
- CTT homepage
- TTT home page (in Norwegian)
Background and contact information
Tord is a member of the IFLA Statistics and Evaluation Section – and one of the directors of the international summer course LATINA, which stands for Learning and Teaching in a Digital World. Feel free to contact me if you want more information about either.
My e-mail address is tordhoivikATgmail.com – and my phone: 0047 97 543 721